NEOlift launches newly designed gasoline and LPG forklifts.
NEOlift is a high-tech enterprise focusing on the research, development, production and sales of forklifts. The company has strong technology and R&D capabilities, can produce more than 30 related products, and has been recognized as a "high-tech enterprise" by the government. Since its establishment, the company has always adhered to the business principles of talent-oriented and honest business, gathered industry elites, and combined foreign advanced information technology, management methods and corporate experience with the specific realities of domestic enterprises to provide enterprises with comprehensive solutions. The plan helps enterprises improve their management level and production capabilities, so that they can always maintain their competitiveness in the fierce market competition and achieve rapid and stable development.
The company has always regarded technological innovation as the source of the company's development and progress, constantly innovating and innovating, and insisting on giving back to its customers with high-quality products. Based on this principle, our company has launched H series gasoline and LPG forklifts. This series of forklifts has a load capacity range of 2 tons to 5 tons, a lifting height of 3 meters to 7 meters, and optional Guangqing engines and Nissan engines, with higher performance, higher safety, higher efficiency, and more environmentally friendly.
Advantages of this series of forklifts
1. The energy saving effect is obvious. Due to the continuous rise in oil prices, gas forklifts can save 20% to 35% in fuel costs compared with diesel and gasoline forklifts. (specifically based on the local oil and gas price difference)
2. Natural gas is a clean energy source. Gas forklift exhaust emissions are far better than diesel forklifts. CO emissions are reduced by 90%, HC is reduced by 75%, and NOx is reduced by more than 35%. There is no black smoke problem like diesel forklifts. Protect the health of company employees and prevent company products from being contaminated.
3. It has good power performance and uses a new on-board electronic control system (ECU) to increase the engine's output power and torque by 5% to 10% compared with the same type of diesel engine.
4. Extended engine life. Gasification improves the working condition of the engine and improves the lubrication condition of the engine. Compared with diesel engines, the service life is more than doubled. It can save customers more than 30% of maintenance costs.
5. The use of gas can greatly alleviate the regional shortage of firewood and gasoline during peak hours, diversify energy utilization, and avoid the impact of firewood and gasoline shortages on enterprise production.
6. Improve the working environment, increase employees' work enthusiasm and recognition of the company.
7. Contribute to energy conservation and emission reduction in the region and enhance the company's social image and popularity.
8. The cruising range is greatly improved, which is higher than that of diesel forklifts of the same tonnage.